Afternoon tea is a classic British ritual and the pleasure lies in the decadence and the daintiness of it all! Our speciality is a full luxury afternoon tea served traditionally on a tiered cake stand, with fine china.
We aim to treat you to a memorable experience that you will want to return to again and again.
There are few hours in life more agreeable than the hour dedicated to the ceremony known as afternoon tea.
Henry James – The Portrait of a Lady
Afternoon tea includes:
- Finger sandwiches : including smoked salmon, cream cheese and cucumber, ham, and egg and cress
- Scones served with Cornish clotted cream and our amazing home-made raspberry jam
- Daily selection of individual cakes, which may include: chocolate and almond, lemon, ginger, carrot, coffee and walnut, Victoria sponge and many many more
- A pot of loose leaf tea chosen from our wide selection of Indian, China or herbal teas.
- And for a special occasion, a glass of Prosecco.
We require prior booking for our afternoon tea so please give us a call on 02079231870 to reserve a table. We would appreciate a minimum of 24 hours notice as everything on our afternoon tea is prepared daily. But do give us a call and we will always try and accommodate your booking even for the same day.
Please note; We do not have an automatic online booking system so please contact us by telephone rather than email if you can to make a reservation.
Please let us know if it is a special occasion and we will give it the personal touch.
Price £20, £23 including a glass of Prosecco.
Please note; A deposit of £5 will be taken per person when booking. We ask for 48 hours notice of any cancellations or you will risk losing this deposit. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your bill on the day.